Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Welcome back, Mr. Kotter

I'm back.

And you don't even remember me.

My name is Gilly, the previous proprietor of "Gilly's World". GW was a blog of mine back in my hey day somewhere in 2003-2005, where I posted nonsensical rantings on many a random topic including work, politics, money and my lack thereof, and just about anything else I was so inclined to type for you people.

After a hiatus of many moons, I have found myself bored and decided to get back in the game.

So, what does this mean for you? Nothing really. Unless you come here and visit.

What you'll get are random thought, some humor, and my general outlook on life.

To give you a taste of the awesomness that was me back then, I'll archive some of my old work so feel free to click at your leisure.

No comments: